- Complete conversion of organic waste into clean renewable fuels.
- Sewage sludge, manure and fermentation residues are processed into concentrated high quality fertilizer and pure water for irrigation, surface water or drains.
- The Infinite Fuels technology ensures the sustainable operation of biogas plants, hedges the recent investments and preserves jobs by a sustainable economic operation of the plant without subsidies – like e.g. EEG.
- A significant contribution to environmental protection and the potential to „export“ the solution to other countries with similar problems.
- If there is no biogas plant or wastewater treatment plant, the technology can also be integrated into existing or new waste management systems.
- The produced fuels allow the use of existing infrastructure and does not require retrofitting of engines and other aggregates.